(1) PBJ is a radical youth collective.
(2) We have a really fun (and educational) training in the fall including a sweet overnight retreat at a cabin up in the mountains!
(3) Being a part of PBJ is great for public speaking experience.
(4) It looks awesome, really awesome, on college applications (we write a mean recommendation letter).
(5) Learn about arts-based activism, making the world a better place and making a difference in your communities.
(6) Acquire the tools to build and maintain a website and blog.
(7) Meet other students from schools all around and throughout Boulder County.
And mostly because…
It’s really fun!